Breathable LIEWOOD rainwear for children – the raincoat is made of 100% recycled polyester.
• Waterproof, windproof, taped seams, recycled polyester
• Water column pressure: 8,000 mm
• Breathable, comfortable, durable, lightweight
GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability and Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production
• Equipped with name tag and reflex
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Two front pockets with snap buttons
• Back pocket, that turns into a bag storing the coat, when reversed
• The bag has an adjustable strap - can be worn as a shoulder bag or bumbag
• Detachable hood
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
Color: Arctic mix
Quality: 100% polyester recycled